The cPanel is the administrative panel of your hosting, through it you have the possibility to manage all the essential and advanced functions for the functioning of a website. With cPanel you manage your website files, database, email services, cron and install complete systems with few clicks such as: WordPress, PrestaShop, Magento, etc.
What can be done with cPanel?
In cPanel you make customized settings on your website, and you can change and save them at any time. You can install and remove applications and software, manage email accounts, domains and any types of files.
In addition, you can track the use of hosting resources, checking bandwidth limits, data usage, accessing and configuring advanced features.
Main features available!
The essential functions for administering small, medium or large are found in cPanel
- File management: with cPanel’s file manager you can upload, download and compress files in your storage, as well as edit html, php, css and etc. files easily and live.
- Domain management: add domains (websites), create DNS entries and manipulate your name on the internet as you wish.
- Emails: Create emails, redirects, access webmail etc.
- Database: creation of users and database in MySQL, with PhpMyAdmin online management tool.
- Hosting statistics: track resource usage, website traffic, host dns, etc.
Which services have access to cPanel?
The panel is available for free on any shared hosting plan and Epic Host.
Dedicated and VPS plans can be installed cPanel in Trial version (15 days) depending on availability by the supplier for the IP and contracting license with cPanel Inc.